We offer aerial photography for your business and real estate needs in Harford County and Baltimore County, Maryland. Pricing starts at $199 for one hour of photography and 10 high quality aerial images. We use state of the art DJI drones with the latest cameras for excellent image quality. Our pilots are FAA Part 107 certified which is required for any commercial photography. They have extensive training on how to safely operate unmanned aerial vehicles in the public airspace without causing hazards to planes and other airspace users.
Ask about our $199 aerial special!
- Our certified pilot will fly around your business or property of interest
- Up to 15 high quality full resolution images (12 MP)
- You can direct the pilot to capture specific views you have in mind
- Editing and enhancements are included for the 15 images as necessary to correct white balance, color, highlights and shadow
- Add an additional 15 photos for $99
- Add 15 high quality DSLR photos taken for a Nikon D7100 for $99 (great for realtors looking to have the interior photographed as well)
- Images delivered to you within 3 business days
- Pilot is FAA Part 107 certified so you can be confident you aren’t violating airspace law
Are you a realtor looking to stand out?
Let us help you highlight the best features of your listing. Its no secret that listings with great photos sell faster and for a higher price.
We will be happy to work with you to take high quality photos of the inside of your listing as well for a small additional fee with our Nikon DSLR. Don’t make the mistake that so many make of trying to save a couple hundred dollars by taking photos with your cell phone, only to lose a great customer willing to pay a higher price. Customers are drawn to great imagery and cell phones still can’t compare to a professional camera capturing the scene in good lighting uses the best lens. Show off your listing and you may be surprised what a great investment professional photos are.
Capture a unique perspective.
Showcase special features like this golf course near the property.